?

Log in

No account? Create an account

Previous Entry | Next Entry

Someone burnt something in the microwave, so badly that it smoked a lot. Now all the windows are open and there are three or four air sprays in the air, and it still smells like charred something-or-other. It's making my tummy sick.

Comments

( 4 comments — Leave a comment )
thegrrrl
Jul. 28th, 2005 06:15 pm (UTC)
Simmer vinegar in a pot on the stove. It'll clear out any bad smells.
rivulet
Jul. 28th, 2005 06:38 pm (UTC)
Unfortunately, we don't have a stove. We have a microwave and a sink and that's the extent of our "kitchen."

We do have some candles, though, and hopefully those will help.
thegrrrl
Jul. 28th, 2005 06:44 pm (UTC)
You don't have a stove?? Did I miss something? Are you not at home?
rivulet
Jul. 28th, 2005 06:55 pm (UTC)
Heh, no we don't have a stove at home. :D

I'm at work!
( 4 comments — Leave a comment )