?

Log in

No account? Create an account

Previous Entry | Next Entry

MOLD!

Remmy was whining for a ball that was under the couch, and I went to grab it, and when I pulled the couch pillow out from where it was stuck between the couch and the wall I discovered one side of it was completely covered in greenish-grey mold. And the wall had mold on it. And even the bookshelf had a little bit of mold on it. Which means that I need to be really careful about those books on the bottom shelf.

Mom told me that I was born in a house that had mold in it too. She said that she put a pair of sandals under the bed and when she pulled them out they were completely covered. Our house isn't that bad, but I'm still worried about air circulation and the damp. Oof.

Anyway, the mold is all wiped up and everything smells like bleach now, and I'll be looking at dehumidifiers online I think.

Tags:

Comments

( 2 comments — Leave a comment )
solteronita
Jan. 8th, 2006 09:06 pm (UTC)
Careful. Mold can make you sick. My apartment in Eugene had a big mold issue. I had to stay on top of it.
rivulet
Jan. 8th, 2006 09:11 pm (UTC)
I know, I'm upset that I didn't see it before. I'm just glad that my couch didn't get all moldy! Though now I'm sad because we only have one pillow for the couch. Argh.
( 2 comments — Leave a comment )