?

Log in

Previous Entry | Next Entry

I went through the entire duplex and bleached all of the window frames. That feels better. Good thing bleach fumes don't make me sick.

As I was doing the back window, I noticed a square white sticker thing that was half-attached to the wall near the floor. I peeled it off... and there's a quarter-sized hole underneath with cold air coming through.

So that clinches it - no painting. No big repairs as "practice for when we buy a house." This is ridiculous.

Tags: